About this book
Drug Therapy for Infectious Diseases of the Dog and Cat offers a quick and easy guide to treating infectious diseases in dogs and cats. Carefully designed for fast access, this practical guide allows for searching by either drug or organism, making it ideally suited for use in the clinic. Focusing on the information needed in practice, the book puts the facts on drug names, availability, clinical use, administration and dosage, adverse reactions, interactions, and more immediately at your fingertips.
Beginning with the basic principles, the book presents sections on pharmacology guidelines, empiric antibiotic therapy, therapy of established infections, antibiotics, antifungals, antiparasitics, and antivirals, with sections on organisms and agents organized alphabetically. Drug Therapy for Infectious Diseases of the Dog and Cat is an ideal user-friendly handbook for effectively and responsibly prescribing drugs to treat infectious disease in canine and feline patients.
- Provides fast access to essential information on prescribing antibiotics, antifungals, antiparasitics, and antivirals
- Offers alphabetical searching by either drug or organism
- Focuses on clinically relevant information
- Covers information on each drug using a common format for ease of use
- Presents a reliable quick reference to the correct use of antibiotics in veterinary practice
- Section A: Pharmacology Guidelines
- Section B: Empiric Therapy Pending Diagnostic Results
- Section C: Therapy of Established Infections
- Section D: Antibiotics
- Section E: Antifungal Agents
- Section F: Antiparasitic Agents
- Section G: Antiviral Agents
Full The table of contents in here
Download this book in here
For more information, please contact:
First office: 257 Lê Quang Định, Phường 7, Quận Bình Thạnh, TP.HCM
Second office: Tòa nhà An Bình – B202, Lê Trọng Tấn, An Bình, Dĩ An, Bình Dương
Hope see you soon!